Martial arts family classes in Buffalo and WNY
Many parents are looking for family activities that involve learning something new together that's also fun. One activity that parents in the Buffalo and Western New York area should consider is martial arts classes at Master Chong's Tae Kwon Do.
At Master Chong's Tae Kwon Do, families can train together, providing you with shared goals, quality time with your family, and an opportunity to meet a great group of friendly people.
Master Chong's family classes offer numerous benefits, including:
- A way to bring your family closer together
- A rewarding activity your whole family will enjoy
- A way to find exercise time for both you and your children
- A positive environment surrounded by motivated goal-setters
Master Chong's Tae Kwon Do also offers a full calendar of special events designed to improve your martial arts experience and foster friendships with other families. Our events include:* Summer Picnic at Beaver Island Park
* Kicking for Miracles fundraiser for Children's Hospital (now over $600,000 raised)
* Halloween Party
* Summer Camp
* Annual Awards Banquet at Salvatore's Italian Gardens
By providing a place to exercise, socialize, and network, Tae Kwon Do can be a valuable resource to you and your family.
"We just wanted to do it as a family. It's very exciting, we just love being here with the instructors and the students." ~Mrs. Nagi
Choose Master Chong's Tae Kwon Do
For over 25 years we have been teaching families the numerous benefits of martial arts training in Tae Kwon Do.
See what a big difference martial arts classes at
Master Chong's can make for your family, too.
Try our FREE Martial Arts Trial Program.
We promise you'll find our family tae kwon do classes
to be a positive and fun introduction to martial arts.
Master Chong's is recognized as one of the best martial arts organizations in the country, both for the quality of our instruction and for our spacious, clean, and safe facilities.
Getting started is easy at Master Chong's
- We offer a flexible class schedule at each of our locations, allowing you to come to classes at times that work best with your schedule.
- Beginners are always welcome - no prior experience is necessary.
- We have locations throughout the Buffalo, NY and Western New York area, making it convenient for you to attend.
- AND our Free Trial Program includes private lessons, group classes, and a free Tae Kwon Do uniform - everything you need to get started.